EXTRA-FINE ARTIST QUALITY SOFT PASTEL THAT IS EVER READY TO SKETCH AND DRAW.
- More pure and bright tone ultra-fine powdered colour pigments in a so stick so colours lay down are closest to natural dry colour pigments.
- Intense graduated velvet finish colour tones,hues and tints.
- Colours can be rich and vibrant or soft and subdued.
- Ultra smooth and more consistent coverage.
- Blend and layer colours easily.
- Square shape convenient for both detailed and sketch work: corners provide a sharp point while the side allows broad strokes.
- Use blades or craft knife to scrape pastel stick into powder, blend or create a gradient effect with fingers, a pastel brush, a piece of cloth or paper stump.
- More dusty to use with finger-powdering although good washability.
- Low adhesion so applied surfaces should be rough and textured and colour fixed after that.
- Good lightfastness.
- Well balanced colours for portrait, landscape and drawings of other genre.
- For graphic designers, architects, technical illustrators, artists, art and design students' drawing and colouring use.
- Can be used on paper, card, wood and even stone.
OMNI 48 Soft Pastel Mini